Friday, July 30, 2010

Just throw it away.

Hey Bloggers.

I did it. I took the plunge and applied for some modeling agencies.

I don't know if this helped or not. I check my email everyday for something. Yes or no, I'm really just curious.
So far? I've got nothing, but tomorrow is another day. Maybe it will be there tomorrow..or the next day. Can't lose hope.

I haven't been on here in a while. I'm thinking my schedule got the better of me, but really, it's just my lack of gumption to write.

My life recently? It's been pretty crazy.
1. I had surgery. On my feet. Both of them. Bunioins. Not fun.
2. I've been through three guys in two weeks. How is that possible you ask? Well, it's because I'm a mess.
3. I successfully completed the last two Harry Potter books in a three day span. That's some serious boredom. I did go through a little withdrawl issues after that, though.
4. I've been thinking about career options. It ranges from astronomer to lawyer to MLB physical trainer to dancer. How do I work through that?
5. I learned a very valuable lesson in my midnight writing- As you will find out, I like lists and plans and blueprints. I was "blueprinting" my life, until I realized I couldn't. So, you'll be proud to know that I threw the blueprint away. I decided to let go and let God lead me where He wants to. I think it'll work out for the better, really.
6. School starts in a week, and since I have huge walking boots on both feet, I'm banished to online shopping. Not easy for a 5'11" girl. The skirts tend to be five inches shorter on me. What up, leggings.

Okay, so life isn't THAT crazy. I'm loving every second of it.

I figured out what I truly hate, though.

Complainers.
My biggest pet peeve is a person who complains.
I make it my goal everyday to suck up whatever is bothering me. If it can be fixed, I fix it. If not, what's the use in talking about it? Just Suck. It. UP.
Thank you.

Futhermore, I would like to say that I have a tiny new obsession.
Justin Bieber.
I know, you're probably thinking that I'm just some crazed teenaged girl, but really. The kid is Mega talented.
It's not like I put him on this immortal pedistool. I know he's human, just like me.
I mean he probably likes to do the same things as me. Who knows?
I just think that I'd like to hear his voice every night before I go to sleep. And when I wake up. And while I eat breakfast.
I also think I could help him on his "somebody to love" problem.

I'm single, J-Bieb!

..anyone know how tall he is?

On another note, I have a little project I'm working on.
I love movies, so I'm trying to watch all that I can that seem worth watching.
So far, it's working out really good.
It's my favorite thing I've done, by far.

That's not everything.
I'll try to be a little more organized next time I post. (Try)

Goodnight Bloggers.

No comments: