Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's all in a summer's time

To do list for the rest of the summer:

  • Get super cute outfits for Senior Portraits
  • Take fantastic Senior Portraits
  • Get my second and third ear hole pierced
  • Also the cartilage on one ear
  • Get my hair died blonde
  • Lose 15 pounds
  • Exercise more
  • Eat healthier
  • Have an awesome, stressfree weekend in Alabama
  • Have an awesome, stressfree week in Destin
  • Be good for senior week
  • Eat as much sushi as humanly possible!
 .... we shall see what happens


I'll be sure to keep my faithfuls updated.

BTW, I'm so thankful for those of you who actually take the time to read this mess.

It's so very appreciated.

1 comment:

BB said...

Sounds like an interesting list of things. I remember getting my ears double pierced back in 1975 when no one else did it. Me and my girlfriend did it and all of a sudden it became cool.