Friday, January 14, 2011

Until next time...

I've been a little out of the blogging realm for the past few days.  I feel as if now would be a good time to catch back up.  Even if it is 4:40a.m. and any normal teen would be fast asleep.

The reason for the delay is because of the timely event of inclimate weather.
I had not gone to school three days since Christmas break and then they call off this WHOLE week of school.  How lucky can I get?
Raise the roof?

Sooo, needless to say, I've spent everyday frolicing with my friends in the snow and having clever little adventures. 
I've also had a taste of the lifestyle of the rich and famous.  We (my dance team) had our pictures professionally done today for a billboard in town.  That's right. We are State Champs.  Feels alright, friends, quite alright.

...Due to the mindless play I've been doing, I haven't had much time for thinking.
I think that's dandy because I think too much for a teenager anywhoo. 

I promise to be back on here with my nagging thoughts soon. 

To those of you who are forced to be working or schooling or whatever, make the best of it!
I'll be back in my regular schedule next week.

Until then...

1 comment:

BB said...

Don't ever feel guilty or apologize for having a life. Enjoy it when it happens!